Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Canadian Telluride Roll Call!

I'd love to hear how many Canadian Telluride owners we have on the forum and what colour you drive.

krossfyah

Is there a preffered dealer in Toronto that everyone is purchasing from?

OP
T
Thread Starter #9
Thanks and ya that's the wifes
I was debating getting one as well until I seen the telluride
We almost considered getting an Atlas too.

Hows the size comparison between the Atlas and Telluride? Can you snap some photos of them side by side for comparison?

Picked up my Moss Green Telly this past Thursday from Georgetown Kia. Best price I found in the GTA. What an amazing vehicle!

OP
T
Thread Starter #13
Congrats! Which interior colour did you get?
Picked up my Moss Green Telly this past Thursday from Georgetown Kia. Best price I found in the GTA. What an amazing vehicle!

Congrats! Which interior colour did you get?
Thanks! I got one off the lot so I went with the black leather which looks great with the green. I like some of the other colours but I think black will be best for my current kid and pet situation!

By any chance, were you able to get the all weather floor mats? Have been told they are on backorder.

It was "included" with purchase of Telluride :( ... otherwise I would have just went aftermarket

How does the third row leg room compare between the Telluride and Atlas?