Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Center console organizer update

Hi everyone - a few months back I posted a question about a center console organizer. I was looking for one and couldn't find any in the wild. Finally came across one on Amazon but it said it was unavailable. The seller never responded either. Anyone have any luck finding one? I attached a picture of the one I found. tcon.jpg

craiglee

This is what I want to hide lower section. I can NOT find this one you show anywhere. Do you perhaps have any details so that I might locate one. Thanks so much

Hi everyone - a few months back I posted a question about a center console organizer. I was looking for one and couldn't find any in the wild. Finally came across one on Amazon but it said it was unavailable. The seller never responded either. Anyone have any luck finding one? I attached a picture of the one I found. View attachment 2512
This is what I want to hide lower section. I can NOT find this one you show anywhere. Do you perhaps have any details so that I might locate one. Thanks so much

search this on Amazon JKCOVER Center Console Organizer Tray Compatible with Toyota 4Runner 2010-2020 2021 2022 2023 and Kia Telluride 2020-2022 Accessories,Insert Armrest Box Secondary Storage ABS Black Materials

craiglee

Thanks for super fast response. Not same as your earlier photo. Yours seems to cover console opening completely. Most others have good size gap at front of open console

Given where it's likely manufactured, perhaps give AliExpress a shot and see if you can find it there.

I found this: Organizer Tray

The challenge is that AliExpress doesn't show any matches for the Telluride. But, when I searched the organizer tray that @Semator20 noted, it shows on Amazon.ca as being compatible with the Telluride. So I searched AliExpress for trays compatible with the Toyota 4Runner, and it came up with lots of hits. The one I provided the link to seems to be one that fills the entire space, with nearly no gap at the front (there is a small opening in the front driver's corner of the tray, which would allow you to plug something into the accessory port in the bottom of the well, and run a cable up to put the attached device on the installed tray above it.

seb67

My 2024 came with a tray, did earlier models not come with one? granted it only covers half the center console but i've got all my little things in it.

My 2024 came with a tray, did earlier models not come with one? granted it only covers half the center console but i've got all my little things in it.
Unless they changed the design from what came in my 2020, it covers more like about 30% of the opening. Certainly not half. Which is why folks are searching for alternatives.

seb67

Unless they changed the design from what came in my 2020, it covers more like about 30% of the opening. Certainly not half. Which is why folks are searching for alternatives.
ah ok I just looked at mine again it covers just less than half of my console which is fine for me.

I bought the one off Amazon. Pretty cheap at a little over $15. It is decent but still there is a 1/4-1/3 gap at the front. The one for my Sorento fit the whole console.

seb67

I got one from Amazon, it was $13 and I like it! the coin holder part is handy and I just put the small one that came with my 24 telluride down in the console to house smaller items I don't need daily and am using the Amazon one for the rest of my stuff.

Attachments