Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Digital Key - Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

cop1976

Hello Everyone! I'm a new member on the forum and I just took delivery of a 2023 Telluride SX here in Ontario, Canada. I have a digital key question I hope can be answered. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra phone and am looking to set up the digital key feature. I can't seem to get it going. From what I have read the "Samsung Wallet" should act as the digital key, but it doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone here been successful in adding a digital key on their Android based cell phone? If so, can you share the steps performed to add the digital key? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Everyone! I'm a new member on the forum and I just took delivery of a 2023 Telluride SX here in Ontario, Canada. I have a digital key question I hope can be answered. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra phone and am looking to set up the digital key feature. I can't seem to get it going. From what I have read the "Samsung Wallet" should act as the digital key, but it doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone here been successful in adding a digital key on their Android based cell phone? If so, can you share the steps performed to add the digital key? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Digital key 2 only works with iPhones right now in Canada. It additionally works with Samsung devices in the US. So right now looks like you’re out of luck, unfortunately.