Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

First Time Kia Owner - Telluride in Washington, DC

Geema4010

Hubby and I just purchased a Kia Telluride SX AWD (call her Telly) in moss green w/butterscotch interior. Everything but the prestige package but it doesn't matter. Didn't order it - did some reseach and found it at Ourisman Kia Chantilly in VA. Did I mention it's everything?

Hubby and I just purchased a Kia Telluride SX AWD (call her Telly) in moss green w/butterscotch interior. Everything but the prestige package but it doesn't matter. Didn't order it - did some reseach and found it at Ourisman Kia Chantilly in VA. Did I mention it's everything?
Congratulations! That a nice color combo. I find that it's still rare to see another KT on the beltway.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Welcome aboard

Same here. I've seen only three and one was from NY. Maybe I saw you!
Could be!

Well, this has changed since Friday. On Friday, I saw 5 different KTs (1 SX for the first time), 2 on Saturday and 2 yesterday. The SX with amber DRLs really stood out.

This is literally more than I saw since April.

I was wondering where all the 70k+ (?) KTs were hiding. Lol, did everyone garage their KTs then decided to bring it out in unison?

Congrats. We purchased from the same dealership. I see one or two on the Fairfax County Parkway almost daily...

What's the markup you paid? Just got off the phone with Ourisman, and their SXP was $10K over MSRP before taxes, etc. (incl tint and a protection package). Not a great phone call.