Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Gravity Gray Nightfall SXP

Frost271

I walked into a Moritz Kia Dealership in Fort Worth, TX off 35 - 30 Days ago.

Got a very suprising phone call a week ago; my car was in! I was told 6 months, so not expecting this right after a refi. It would have been dumb to pass up on the chance. Damn she is a beauty.

-Gravity Gray SX
-Prestige Package
-Nightfall Package
-Tow Package
-Rear Bumper Protector
-Illuminated Door Sills
-Interior Light Kit
-Front Alloy Skid Plate
-Side Step Bars
-Gray Interior
-Got for MSRP. Yes. MSRP πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

On Order:
-Brenthon Blacked Out Emblems
-Blue Door Strike Covers

Up Next:
-Ask dealer if I can buy extra door sills and illuminate the rear ones. A must. :)

Attachments

I have a few questions about the interior lighting....
The Blue lights down by the foot wells...are they factory or did you do a mod..if so Who, Where, and How...love the look.
Second the Telluride lit door sills...done by KIA or are they the aftermarket one's I see at Amazon?
All are VERY Nice... It's just your lighting looks much more intense than mine in Dune / Black interior... It might be the Light Grey...that makes it look that way...
Thanks In Advance,
Mike M.

KenL187

Do you find that you actually use the side step bars? I'm 6'3" so I doubt I would, but might be nice for the wife and kids.

I'd also like to know about the lighting! Looks really nice.
Are those factory door sills? You like the factory side step bars, I was thinking of finding some black ones to match.
I have the same car on order, except with Dune interior. Can't wait!

Bigrogj

It is called interior lighting and illuminated sills and I ordered them with Telly but you can buy them from KIA and install yourself but will take some real work.. I have same set up and color and all but I got black lug nuts instead of stupid KIA choice chrome ones.

Guys - Question- I got a 2021 prestige package with the illuminated interior and illuminated sills a few weeks ago. I guess I just noticed the illuminated sills don't light up. Is there a setting I am missing?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk