Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Is This A Real 2022 Telluride Nightfall?

After a long day of work, I was on my way home when this Kia Telluride caught my eye. Took a couple pictures but noticed everything was blacked out including the emblems which are normally silver. It also says SX V6 but from watching reviews, the Nightfalls dont have that option. So is this a 2022 or did the owner modify his/her SUV to look like a current model? I’ve attached pictures of 2 different ones that are currently here in Honolulu.

Attachments

After a long day of work, I was on my way home when this Kia Telluride caught my eye. Took a couple pictures but noticed everything was blacked out including the emblems which are normally silver. It also says SX V6 but from watching reviews, the Nightfalls dont have that option. So is this a 2022 or did the owner modify his/her SUV to look like a current model? I’ve attached pictures of 2 different ones that are currently here in Honolulu.
The first two pictures are a 2022 SX Nightfall that has had the Kia logos blacked out, and the “SX V6” added (no 2022s have a trim designation on the back).

The second two pictures are a 2021 SX Nightfall (old logo).

My 2021 is an sx nightfall all blacked out with two sunroofs, fancy leather, love it, selling used for close to 60k.