Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Loving New 2021 Telluride

Just took delivery last week on a 2021 Telluride EX V6 AWD. What a great vehicle. - so much safety and other tech embedded. Starting to absorb the boatload of info in the manuals. Purchased MaxLiner floor mats right away via Amazon and they are great (link below). We are empty-nesters so expect that third row seats will be seldom used. Got the mat set that comes with full cargo area coverage from the back of the 2nd row seats to the tailgate. Getting electric brake controller installed later this month after which will be ready to take to the road with our trailer and motorcycle/bicycles/scooter. Looking forward to the first trip. Glad to have gotten delivery when we did as the microchip shortage will likely put a crimp in future delivery times.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VXRV3W4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OP
bsdickinson
Thread Starter #3
Good luck - keep on the dealer to look at their system to see expected delivery date. Has to be fairly far along in Build I think, but once my sales guy was able to see an expected date, it turned out to actually happen!

Jon Ayscue

We discovered that our 2021 Telluride has a plug for a brake controller nested behind the fuse panel. Noting in the manual about it being there. We connected a Tekonsha controller into it and it works fine.

Kellerchch

Thanks. I’m a newbie to trailer brakes and I wanted the confirmation you gave me that this is an easy DIY implementation.