Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

MotorWeek 2020 Kia Telluride Road Test

Untitled-8.jpg

This week we test a big brute of a 3-row utility, the all-new Kia Telluride. Pat Goss looks to keep you cool and comfortable. Joe Ligo finds a muscle car with a short run that's long on memories. Finally, it's more EV miles and power for the Nissan Leaf Plus.

Great review, 0-60 times is close to what C&D tested

I keep hearing about downhill assist. Is there a button to engage it? Or maybe the Canadian model doesn't have it?

Thanks I've been waiting for them to do this

I keep hearing about downhill assist. Is there a button to engage it? Or maybe the Canadian model doesn't have it?
There isn't a separate button, I think it's built into the 4 wheel lock but there are no hills where I live to test this out lol.

I've gone over the manual several times and there's no mentioned of a downhill assist feature. They do tell you to shift to a lower gear while going down a steep hill.