Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Not so patiently waiting...

Hello all,
I ordered my 2022 EX premium AWD with Nightfall in wolf gray on 6/24/21 in Tulsa OK. The Dealer quoted 20-26 weeks, but I am hoping for a miracle to get it sooner. Figured I would create this thread for anyone else waiting and can keep each other company. If anyone would like to post their order dates, and any dates they got updates that would be cool. Helps the rest of us get a good idea on what to expect. I have yet to recieve a VIN or ETA, though I do have the confirmation number.

Bolt0246

I just ordered a White SX Nightfall yesterday (11 Aug) from a dealer in Colorado. They said 4 to 5 months and to not expect to hear anything from them until about 90 days out. The sales person was very confident on the 4 to 5 months wait time. Well see.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
I just ordered a White SX Nightfall yesterday (11 Aug) from a dealer in Colorado. They said 4 to 5 months and to not expect to hear anything from them until about 90 days out. The sales person was very confident on the 4 to 5 months wait time. Well see.
Congrats, the wait can be tedious. We have yet to hear back on ours yet.

I got lucky when I bought mine last week, someone ordered it and backed out. I was already in touch with the dealer because I was thinking of purchasing a Sorento, I got a call Friday letting me know about the Telluride availability and signed the paperwork.

kgc

Hello-
What is the name of the dealer in Colorado?

RichR

If you wouldn't mind, can you give me a call at 408 482-6205. I just wanted to talk to you in a little more detail about your ordering process. Thank you in advance.
FYI: I ordered a white SX prestige on July 5th from a dealer in Colorado (Peak Kia Littleton). Was told that expected delivery would be 3 to 6 months. I then received the VIN and Monroney sticker on July 30th and was told the expected delivery date was September 10th. So if that holds true, it will be a lot faster than the initial estimate.

I ordered one 3 weeks ago from a local Kia dealer in Atlanta. All I got was a credit card receipt for the deposit and a picture of the SX with color combo. I would have expected a confirmation page showing my name, the date, what we ordered, and some sort of confirmation number. For those of you who ordered, what did you get from the dealer as to certify that actually did the order? Thanks

Bolt0246

I ordered one 3 weeks ago from a local Kia dealer in Atlanta. All I got was a credit card receipt for the deposit and a picture of the SX with color combo. I would have expected a confirmation page showing my name, the date, what we ordered, and some sort of confirmation number. For those of you who ordered, what did you get from the dealer as to certify that actually did the order? Thanks
I received a copy of a basic order form listing my order, also stating my deposit is refundable plus a copy of the credit card receipt.

Goddestac

Hello all,
I ordered my 2022 EX premium AWD with Nightfall in wolf gray on 6/24/21 in Tulsa OK. The Dealer quoted 20-26 weeks, but I am hoping for a miracle to get it sooner. Figured I would create this thread for anyone else waiting and can keep each other company. If anyone would like to post their order dates, and any dates they got updates that would be cool. Helps the rest of us get a good idea on what to expect. I have yet to recieve a VIN or ETA, though I do have the confirmation number.
Ordered an S AWD about 3 weeks ago and was quoted a 10 month wait time, which seems extreme based on what many are saying here. I'm hoping it's much, much sooner than that.

Bolt0246

Ordered an S AWD about 3 weeks ago and was quoted a 10 month wait time, which seems extreme based on what many are saying here. I'm hoping it's much, much sooner than that.
I had one dealer tell me 10 to 12 months. Not all dealers are equal. I searched the western United States until I found a dealer who would not charge me more than MSRP and gave me a 4 to 5 month estimate. I researched the dealer they seem to sell a lot of Tellurides so I'm hopeful

Got a page with all that we ordered. Colors, options, etc

Goddestac

I went with my local dealer and will pay MSRP, no mark up. I wasn't willing to pay the $4k+ markup for a quicker turn, which I ran into across the entire state and in the towns bordering two states near me. All charging mark up. My local dealer isn't selling out of area, so I assumed that would case elsewhere. The search became a bit much. I want my Telly! :(

TGong

Hello, I am new here. We ordered ours in June, told 6 to 8 months...I guess it is ok, it will be like giving myself a Christmas present. I am not going to lie though, I am pretty freaking excited. We got the Wolf Gray SX Nightfall Edition...I went extra on it and got the ambient lighting. I plan on sneaking out to the car, putting on some lights and the sound of nature and pretend like I am at the spa...:p

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
Hello, I am new here. We ordered ours in June, told 6 to 8 months...I guess it is ok, it will be like giving myself a Christmas present. I am not going to lie though, I am pretty freaking excited. We got the Wolf Gray SX Nightfall Edition...I went extra on it and got the ambient lighting. I plan on sneaking out to the car, putting on some lights and the sound of nature and pretend like I am at the spa...:p
Nice!

OP
M
Thread Starter #17
I'll be honest, the wait is killing me haha.

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
Talked with the salesman, no update on mine yet :( not sure how much longer I can wait!

Megan2022

Ordered my SX AWD Glacier White Telluride with Butterscotch beginning of June and it is being delivered to the KIA Hendrick's of Cary Dealership in NC today from the GA plant! Picking it up tomorrow. The Team (Sales person Alvin, Dealership Manager Luke) have been a dream to work with by the way! This is my 4th KIA and I am so excited! NO markup on sticker and great trade in on my 2019 SX Sorento. If you have any questions they are great with the personal service and answers!!

OP
M
Thread Starter #20
I got lucky when I bought mine last week, someone ordered it and backed out. I was already in touch with the dealer because I was thinking of purchasing a Sorento, I got a call Friday letting me know about the Telluride availability and signed the paperwork.
Congratulations!!