Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Poll: How many members actually own a Telluride

Do you own a Telluride?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
I had an EX. Traded it for a Passport. Dumbest move I ever made.
Dont feel bad. I mean. Time Goes quick. You can always later amend your “error”. BTW. Make sure no one see’s you driving that Passport. Or better get your Passport and run out the country. (Joke)

Odkf

Not yet. Started working from home at the beginning of the year and that has reduced the urgency quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnoJay37

I ordered it in November and got it the day before my birthday. SX with tow package in black interior and Dark Moss exterior. So far I love it.

Dont feel bad. I mean. Time Goes quick. You can always later amend your “error”. BTW. Make sure no one see’s you driving that Passport. Or better get your Passport and run out the country. (Joke)
Really didn't like the Passport, so I traded that for a Grand Cherokee, which I actually like better. Telluride was nicer, overall, but I have to say, acceleration is smoother on the Jeep.

21 EX since December