Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Rear license plate mount

I have 24 telluride. I noticed the rear license plate area only has 2 holes on top to attach the plate. My license plate has 4 holes; 2 top. 2 bottom.
With just the 2 on top attached the plate doesn’t sit flush. Any suggestions?

Just as my temporary tag was only attached with two screws (two top), so is my permanent tag.

I do have two small pieces of foam (like weather stripping) behind the plate. I didn't put them there, so I assume it was the dealer. This keeps the plate from scratching the car and fills the space behind the plate.
I actually have my plate in a silicone holder to keep it from scratching the car.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Just as my temporary tag was only attached with two screws (two top), so is my permanent tag.

I do have two small pieces of foam (like weather stripping) behind the plate. I didn't put them there, so I assume it was the dealer. This keeps the plate from scratching the car and fills the space behind the plate.
I actually have my plate in a silicone holder to keep it from scratching the car.
I’m going to buy said silicone holder