Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

SX Prestige officially no longer available to order

CGeorge01

You guys do know if your pre-ordering these cars there about $7k over the actual MSRP. I talked to a GM at a Kia dealership in Philly who’s a friend and he told me to wait. It’s over the MSRP price significantly and dealerships are price gauging. He said later in the year you will get a better deals were as there not offering much of anything now unless your leasing it. Demand is still to high, I’m waiting about another 2-3 months then I will see what’s being offered. I did test drive the SXP and it was sweet.

KiaFan

Staff Member
You guys do know if your pre-ordering these cars there about $7k over the actual MSRP. I talked to a GM at a Kia dealership in Philly who’s a friend and he told me to wait. It’s over the MSRP price significantly and dealerships are price gauging. He said later in the year you will get a better deals were as there not offering much of anything now unless your leasing it. Demand is still to high, I’m waiting about another 2-3 months then I will see what’s being offered. I did test drive the SXP and it was sweet.
There are lots of dealers that are selling it at MSRP. Are there any other dealers near the Philly area that you can call?

ucinn

Staff Member
I ordered one at costco pricing at Kia of Muncie Indiana. His dealership is gouging, so it's a dealership to avoid. There are good ones out there, but you might have to go a little ways to get it. I have a 2 hour drive to this dealership as my local one was marking up 10K. My local dealership has lost my business for good.

Teamhess

Yes, it is unreal the demand.. a projected years worth of sales in 3 months.. for the SX Prestige..
It’s no surprise, the SX-P package is amazing. When we were shopping some dealerships were charging $5,000 to $10,000 over the MSRP due to demand ... and getting it!

I ordered one at costco pricing at Kia of Muncie Indiana. His dealership is gouging, so it's a dealership to avoid. There are good ones out there, but you might have to go a little ways to get it. I have a 2 hour drive to this dealership as my local one was marking up 10K. My local dealership has lost my business for good.
you were price gouged by Kia of Muncie?