Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Homelink Mirror S9F62 AU000

New member here. Can anyone the has bought the auto dimming mirror with homelink confirm if the mirror came with the harness or does that have to be purchased seperate the install looks really easy and I’m about the buy the mirror online since I have an S trim I’d have to run power and the pdf file shows a harness.

Rick2456

Rick2456

New member here. Can anyone the has bought the auto dimming mirror with homelink confirm if the mirror came with the harness or does that have to be purchased seperate the install looks really easy and I’m about the buy the mirror online since I have an S trim I’d have to run power and the pdf file shows a harness.
The mirror comes with the harness, but if you already have an auto dimming mirror, you just unplug that, and plug the new one in. Same connection/connector.

Rick2456

Has anyone installed this aftermarket mirror? It’s a little cheaper ($225) and looks good. Never replaced a rearview mirror and trying to figure out if it’s compatible. Very little info online about compatibility.

Gentex Series 8 Frameless Auto-Dimming Mirror with Homelink and Compass 50-genk85a https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00PXH3A52/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_MxsTFbN89003K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I bought this one from world Kia. It is only $16 more and is plug and play (if you already have a auto dimming mirror installed). Installation is easy. Pop off the mirror mount cover, loosen the mounting screw, and slide off/slide on, plug in. https://worldkiaparts.worldoemparts...v4bFNE6N3Feik0ejXYU_53pv7F1ctqf4aAraZEALw_wcB