Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Homelink Mirror S9F62 AU000

I bought the Homelink mirror for my EX and swapped them out. I plugged in the new one but the compass just shows a "C". I thought it was plug and play? Am I missing something?

I bought the Homelink mirror for my EX and swapped them out. I plugged in the new one but the compass just shows a "C". I thought it was plug and play? Am I missing something?
My guess is, "C" means calibration required. (usually involves driving around in circles or something like that). No instructions with it?

Except in the 22nd century, we don't use anything this simple and I was confused! But, yes...it was a "C" for calibration (found a video that explained how to use everything).
Share the video here in case someone else runs into the same issue.

I purchased a Homelink mirror to put in my EX and it was very simple. Remove the plastic shield behind the mirror, unscrew the torx screw holding the mirror in place. Remove the wiring harness plug and plug it in to the new mirror. Mount the new mirror using the torx screw and replaced the plastic shield. If yours is like mine, the compass will show a "C" for Calibration mode. Drive it around in circles a few times and it should calibrate. To use the garage door buttons, I found this video that explains everything...

Can you post some photos? Curious to see how it looks.

How about the total price to install on a S-trim?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Can't help you with that...I believe you have to run another wire for the S...I would guess that's something the dealer can do though I have seen a write up on doing in in one of the Telluride forums.

All the power can be tapped from the fusebox and run to the mirror. Just requires a bit of time.

walkerm55

Can someone with a Telluride SX model please look at the back of their Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass and Homelink (*that has 5 buttons in front*) and give us the part number for it. S9F62 AU00 is for the 3 buttons not the 5 buttons. If you are looking at it from the back it should be on the bottom left side. Thanks a million.

I have the EX model only with Auto Dimming and my part number is 85101 A4000 if anyone needs that one.