Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Homelink Mirror S9F62 AU000

The part #S9F62 AU000 if anyone wants to add home link to their LX, S, EX Telluride

The Auto Dimming Mirror with digital compass and HomeLink® automatically dims the harsh glare of reflecting lights. The HomeLink® feature allows you to program the mirror to activate your garage door(s), estate gate, home lighting, etc.

MicheleB

The part #S9F62 AU000 if anyone wants to add home link to their LX, S, EX Telluride

The Auto Dimming Mirror with digital compass and HomeLink® automatically dims the harsh glare of reflecting lights. The HomeLink® feature allows you to program the mirror to activate your garage door(s), estate gate, home lighting, etc.
Is it a easy replacement or does the dealership have to do it.

Krug

Replacing the mirror should be easy, it’s the wiring that’s probably more difficult

In case anyone is wondering, this is what it looks like installed on an S trim.

56764398_2201102049975070_3970225746462375936_o.jpg

Jlm4rb

How do you attach the mirror to the windshield and was it easy to do ?

How do you attach the mirror to the windshield and was it easy to do ?
You remove the cover that's behind the mirror, it'll just pop out, then use a T-20 bit to remove the mirror. Then you slide the mirror off in an upward motion. It literally takes 5-10 minutes to remove the mirror.

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
How about a BIG improvement adding a security recording Front/rear dash camera

Tell me, what you think?

Easy installation and of course has to be mount over your existing mirror

Attachments

Looks great, is it getting power from the 12v outlet?

Yes EX comes with Auto-dimming but sadly no HomeLink.
Yeah, THAT much I DO know. I just couldn't remember if my EX had auto-dim. I really want to add the homelink mirror, as long as an idiot like me can do it! lol

Yeah, THAT much I DO know. I just couldn't remember if my EX had auto-dim. I really want to add the homelink mirror, as long as an idiot like me can do it! lol
Yeah it's probably easier with the EX too since the wiring is mostly there.

Greg131pd

So is there extra wiring that has to be done for the s model?
Yes, you have to wire it all in. Looks like a lot of trouble. Had the dealer put one in my wife's Sorento since it too had to be wired in.