Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Navi problems

JeffA

So far not loving my 2020 EX. Navigation still thinks it’s at the factory, can’t set time and weather app doesn’t work. Two dealers are stumped as to fix. How does Kia let a vehicle that is getting full sticker go out with these issues. I’m told I’m not the only one that is having this issue so anyone with info to correct please weigh in.

Welcome. Not sure about the nav but do you live in rural areas where you don’t receive HD radio? There’s a thread on here that explains the weather app issue.

Mulignan

Had this issue with an EX at my dealership. First the antenna was replaced (did not fix the issue). Finally they replaced the entire NAV unit and it solved the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asergi

Hi All. Want to share my recent experience with non-functioning Nav. Up until this morning, nav would not find ANY address I plugged in, returning the "No Results Found or Weak Signal" error. Clicking to use the Offline Search was hit-or miss, but largely miss. Today, I did the following: Under the UVO settings menu, I selected the Activate menu option, even though the system showed that the car was already "Enrolled." From this point on, I can now find any address i put in. I'm hoping this is a permanent fix, but I'll keep an eye on it and report back if it reverts. Hope this helps!

Hi All. Want to share my recent experience with non-functioning Nav. Up until this morning, nav would not find ANY address I plugged in, returning the "No Results Found or Weak Signal" error. Clicking to use the Offline Search was hit-or miss, but largely miss. Today, I did the following: Under the UVO settings menu, I selected the Activate menu option, even though the system showed that the car was already "Enrolled." From this point on, I can now find any address i put in. I'm hoping this is a permanent fix, but I'll keep an eye on it and report back if it reverts. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the tip

3pt8

Excellent, hope that fixed your issues.