Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Tow hitches are on a nationwide backorder

Dealer called and told me they don't expect to get the parts for another two months.

it would seem we are all being told different things. Tim was told two months also. I was told first week of April. Who knows, this puts a crimp in summer plans.

I just called my dealer again ( they have to hate me by now ) and the nice parts lady told me that she is still expecting them by April 1st.

The issue she said was that the Part number showed available, so she placed the order... then the part number became "unavailable"... and she was told she would get them the first week of April. She has the other pieces on hand for me ( trim kit, wire harness etc ). This puts a damper on my overall positive view of Kia. The manufacture knew this vehicle was going to be a splash and yet they didn't prepare for such needs. Very unhappy.

I just called my dealer again ( they have to hate me by now ) and the nice parts lady told me that she is still expecting them by April 1st.

The issue she said was that the Part number showed available, so she placed the order... then the part number became "unavailable"... and she was told she would get them the first week of April. She has the other pieces on hand for me ( trim kit, wire harness etc ). This puts a damper on my overall positive view of Kia. The manufacture knew this vehicle was going to be a splash and yet they didn't prepare for such needs. Very unhappy.
What does the trim kit do?

I think kia under estimated the demand for the Telluride