Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Waiting for a new Kia Telluride? Let's keep each other company while we wait.

OP
2hellUride
Thread Starter #43

Tinafina

Ordered a 2021 back in March. Factory sent the dealer a 2022 instead. Price difference was about $600. I tried to 20210626_190250.jpg 20210626_190305.jpg fuss about it but they are selling $10k over MSRP here in DMV area.

OP
2hellUride
Thread Starter #47
Ordered a 2021 back in March. Factory sent the dealer a 2022 instead. Price difference was about $600. I tried to View attachment 3194 View attachment 3195 fuss about it but they are selling $10k over MSRP here in DMV area.
Cool. I asked you in another thread about the logos, but you provided another picture in this thread. See, I don't like that the logo on the 22s is not darkened for the nightfalls. If I was you, I would hound them to change that. On the front and the back, those logos defy the purpose of the nightfall, and contrast like sore thumbs with the rest of the lettering.