Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Waiting since February 12 2021

Order SX NF Dark Moss with Tow
Still waiting. I was told production is on hold till ‘22 are made. I’m not sure I trust that.

Still waiting. I was told production is on hold till ‘22 are made. I’m not sure I trust that.
A recent interaction with a salesman on our (hopefully soon) new purchase seemed to indicate that they cancelled any remaining 2021 orders to begin on the 2022 model years. With your order being from that long ago I would hope that wouldn’t be the case so someone else can probably speak better to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rochester is part of Canada now? Just being cheeky. I definitely would not believe that. Why would they go back to producing 21s when they are building and taking orders for 22s? My BS meter is rising.