Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2023 Mood lighting

Temar

Hello All,
I’m new to the forum after purchasing my wife a 2023 EX-XLine. We just put it on the road and she noticed there was no internal lighting in the footwells. We purchased the vehicle during the day so we did not notice the lack of internal lighting. Does anyone know if there were any changes in the mood lighting package from the 22-‘23 model? I called the dealership and they were not sure since the ‘23 catalog has not come out yet.

For the 1st few years, the mood lighting was only on the SX trims. Unless it changed with the 23, it won't have it. You can add the interior lighting kit to any trim, but the mood lighting that runs along the dash and doors was specific to the SX only

OP
T

Temar

Thread Starter #3
For the 1st few years, the mood lighting was only on the SX trims. Unless it changed with the 23, it won't have it. You can add the interior lighting kit to any trim, but the mood lighting that runs along the dash and doors was specific to the SX only

Thank you. I called the Kia service Dept yesterday and they were not sure what the part number for the mood lighting will be for the ‘23 model year. I’m hoping to have it installed around the first of the year.

rrbhokies

Any update on this? Just bought a '23 X-Pro, and while it has night ambient lighting on the dash and doors, there is no lighting in the footwells or the center console which I feel is a huge miss. Is there an aftermarket solution that anyone has found and installed?

Any update on this? Just bought a '23 X-Pro, and while it has night ambient lighting on the dash and doors, there is no lighting in the footwells or the center console which I feel is a huge miss. Is there an aftermarket solution that anyone has found and installed?
Just install the accessory interior light kit that was offered for 2020-22. It’s available.