Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

EX with LED vs Halogen bulb

Attachments

Looks good! I'm anxious to see how they compare in terms of throw. Please update once you've driven at night. I might want to do this to my EX as well!

OP
GeordieLaforge
Thread Starter #3
Looks good! I'm anxious to see how they compare in terms of throw. Please update once you've driven at night. I might want to do this to my EX as well!
I won't really be able to give you a comparison because I just got my Telluride last Thursday and haven't driven it at night yet. But, will try to get some photos of how these lights work in the next couple of days (well, nights!).

oz91685

I purchased the same LEDs and they work well. Color match for S model DRL was spot on. Distance of lighting was close to original halogen bulbs.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Any updates on how these worked out at night? Would you recommend them?

I'm definitely looking for some plug and play options to replace the stock halogens that came with our model S.

Jmauchly