Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride aftermarket wheel thread

Wow that wheel color goes so well with Dark Moss
Ha! Here’s a couple more phone pictures. Planning on doing a little photo shoot sometime soon.

View attachment 2105

View attachment 2106

View attachment 2107

For anyone wondering, wheels are Vossen VFS-5 in Satin Bronze. 20x9 +32, wrapped on some Toyo 255/50. Wheels itself are flush on the fenders, tho the tires stuck out by maybe an eight to a quart of an inch (didn’t bother me much).

Synergy

I am considering the Verde V20 Insignia 22" wheels in satin black for my new Telluride SX AWD with a tire size of 265/40/22. What do you guys think? Should I be concerned with rubbing? Here are some images that I found online that inspired me. :)

Verde 22 B.png

Verde 22 A.png

20x9 +32 255/50/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally, someone not installing black wheels. I like. I have a set of summer wheels that are brushed and look and match the trim on my white S beautifully. Cant wait to get them installed. Using the stock wheels for winter use.