Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Waiting on Delivery too!

robtlsaf

I ordered my Telluride on 5/18 with a 7 month wait time. I asked the dealer to check on a build date, but no luck. I ordered a SX, FWD, white with espresso interior. The dealer says their having a hard time getting the espresso dark brown interior. I was just tired of a black interior & wanted something different. I think the factory really has some problems. I will check again next month.

Welcome hope all goes well. Earlier this year they put a stop order of SX, possibly they are still behind on fulfillment.

OP
R

robtlsaf

Thread Starter #3
Welcome hope all goes well. Earlier this year they put a stop order of SX, possibly they are still behind on fulfillment.
Has anyone been told that there hold up on their order was the color of the interior?

Has anyone been told that there hold up on their order was the color of the interior?
I remember reading and I can't remember where but there were a shortage of leather that's also causing the hold-up.

cartman

Ordered July 6th. It arrived on the dealer’s lot late Oct 3rd. Picked it up Oct 4th. When I ordered it, the salesman said to expect it mid-October. (Ebony Black SX AWD - Not Prestige, with Espresso interior). From Doug Smith Kia in American Fork, UT.

Congrats! I'd love to see a picture of your combo. I ordered Ebony/Dune Brown and I'm curious to see what the black/brown looks like :)

OP
R

robtlsaf

Thread Starter #9
I just stopped at my Kia Dealer to check on my Telluride order SX, pearl white, espresso interior, FWD. I ordered it on May 17th. The dealer told me it will more than likely be December before I get it.