Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

In search of a 2021 Wolf gray SX Kia Telluride with Nightfall, prefer to pay MSRP

JJJ

Hi everyone, I’m in the market for a Wolf Gray Kia Telluride SX (2021) with the nightfall package. I prefer to pay MSRP. Does anyone know where I can find one or a dealership that may have some coming in? Let me know, thanks.

Gray Wolf

Good Luck with your search. I ended up purchasing a Wolf Gray EX Nightfall because I could not find that color in the SX

tntbates

Seems all nightfall editions are NOT selling at or below MSRP. I just purchased mine before it arrived at the dealership for WAY over MSRP. I was able to snag the Gravity Gray/Gray interior Nightfall with Prestige package. The delivery date is 5/19. Sales Manager said this is probably the last truck they will get before December. Demand is way up and production is slow.

Gray Wolf

It sucks paying over MSRP, but it least you got one. From the way it looks they are going to be in higher demand for a long time. Your going to love it! Congratulations on finding one.

Santgera

We just ordered an EX Nightfall Wolf Grey about 3 weeks ago, will arrive hopefully 2-4 months. 3k over MSRP at a Utah dealership. Im from Idaho and the dealership here said the wait would be 8-12 months but at MSRP price.

Gray Wolf

That's Great that you found one and the EX has pretty much everything I wanted, but would have liked the better sound system that comes in the SX. Your going to love it!
Congratulations!

mrjoe50

I know of one in Illinois but its a Wolf Grey EX-P with NF - coming mid September at MSRP - contact Brian Read - 309-826-7182 - Tell him Joe Utas referred you

gn3rps

There are dealerships that will let you factory order a Telluride for you at MSRP with wait times only 3-6 months.

Huffines Kia Corinth (Dallas, TX area) orders at MSRP, no dealer adds (though does require at least two factory accessories, like floor mats and cargo net, be selected) and quotes 3-5 months.

Huffines Kia McKinney (Dallas, TX area) order at MSRP, no dealer adds, no accessories, and quotes 4-6 months.

I-25 Kia near Denver, CO is another.

There are dealerships that will let you factory order a Telluride for you at MSRP with wait times only 3-6 months.

Huffines Kia Corinth (Dallas, TX area) orders at MSRP, no dealer adds (though does require at least two factory accessories, like floor mats and cargo net, be selected) and quotes 3-5 months.

Huffines Kia McKinney (Dallas, TX area) order at MSRP, no dealer adds, no accessories, and quotes 4-6 months.

So does Jeff Belzer’s Kia in Lakeview, MN, no adds or accessories and they ship it to you upon delivery

JBF

I lucked out at got someone's cancelled order for a moss green SX at Huffines McKinney. MSRP

Bolt0246

Hi everyone, I’m in the market for a Wolf Gray Kia Telluride SX (2021) with the nightfall package. I prefer to pay MSRP. Does anyone know where I can find one or a dealership that may have some coming in? Let me know, thanks.
Try i25 KIA in Colorado. I just ordered a white SX Nightfall from them. MSRP plus about &600 handling fee. They said it would deliver in 4 to 5 months. Jerry Seiner KIA in Utah also will do MSRP but the said 10 to 12 months. Don't give up, not everyone is marking up the Tellurides.

eebling

I just ordered an S awd deep moss in Florida and the absolute cheapest in the area was a dealer charging 2850 over msrp and they called it the "Kia Dealership Advantage" package... It had free rides and free snacks while you wait at the dealer for service and in the small print the "market adjustment price". haha, I asked if I don't want the free rides to and from the dealer or snacks could they cut it in half and they would not budge but at least they were not charging what the other dealership 15 miles north or me was charging. They were adding on 10k over msrp for an S and if you want an EX, it was 12k over msrp and they were fairly rude/cocky as they said it.

Bolt0246

I25 KIA in Longmount CO is selling Tellurides at MSRP. I just bought one from Brandon. I had to order it and it took less than 4 months. Very easy process and very good to work with. No games