Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Side window deflectors part number

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
The front door guard, where it buts against the trim, did it go over the trim perfectly or does it go on the window. Mine dont fit right over that black triangle trim near the mirror, the guard has no stickey tape just foam on that 2inch downward part. I think it goes against the window....????? is that what i see in your pic?
YES you right, the front end wont glue on the surface the foam goes right on the edge and just be careful with the rear ones make sure you place them all the way to the back and in the mid section you will have a gap but if you don't left that gap the front door will be scrapping que rear visor Also to blur the gap between visor on the mid section I cover the silver trim with a piece of black vinyl Will post a pic later today (closer)

Toy Riot

I would like to know as well if they are in-channel deflectors. Looks like they are out-channel deflectors though.
Yeah, I'm gonna wait for in-channel deflectors (front only) but it may be awhile yet. Seems like aftermarket parts are not coming quickly for this vehicle.

I ordered these for my new ride and the deflector had a gap at the base on the front doors. The guard would not adhere correctly as it is not designed to go over the mold. It also came short on the window at the top and left a gap. Had to take them off as I was afraid to go through car wash without them being ripped off. They were only on for a few days - the clips were already rusting. The whistling noise some of you are hearing is probably coming from the gap at the base.

Attachments

The front door guard, where it buts against the trim, did it go over the trim perfectly or does it go on the window. Mine dont fit right over that black triangle trim near the mirror, the guard has no stickey tape just foam on that 2inch downward part. I think it goes against the window....????? is that what i see in your pic?
have you resolved this issue?